« Home | McDonalds Oz Dolls - March 2007 » | Happy Birthday Ozma! » | Stargate 200 Wizard of Oz Clipfunny stuff! » | Miss Gulch Returns » | Singer brings Garland to life in musical » | Wicked: tales of the witches of Oz » | 'Oz' Family Apologizes for Racist Editorials » | THAT'S SO RAVEN OZ THEMED EPISODE » | Sunday "Today" Show 8/20 -- Oz segment » | Munchkin play is causing global stir »

That's So Raven Oz Update

The Oz themed episode of That's So Raven aired tonight and let me tell you, I was quite impressed.

Though the special CGI effects lacked (they always do on Raven) the makeup effects were outstanding!

Not only did the show pay tribute to Oz, but to I Love Lucy as well.

I LOVED this episode!

Hopefully I'll post the Oz segment from it soon!

(If you missed the episode, it's called Soup to Nuts, you can check tvguide.com for it's next airdate!)